Parish Councils are the first tier of local government. They deliver a range of services at a community level. There are around 10,000 parish councils in England and Wales, made up of nearly 100,000 councillors. These first-tier councillors can respond to the needs of the community - delivering the services or representation it most needs. To do this well the councillors needs to hear from the community about local issues, so please keep in touch.
Seal Scouts, Cubs and Beavers urgently need leaders and helpers to continue.
Please call Nicky 01732 457118
101 is availalbe 24 hours a day seven days a week. Each call never costing more than 15p even from a mobile.
Need immediate help?
If life is in danger or a crime in progress call 999
If deaf or speech impaired text "Police" and your message to 60066
For more information on 101 visit www.kent.police.uk/101
Dial 105 for all electricity outages from 6th September 2016 see below
Key points to note about this service are:
• Dialling 105 will put customers through to their local electricity network operator – the company that manages the cables, power lines and substations that deliver electricity into homes and businesses in their area.
• 105 is just one of the ways that customers can contact their electricity network operator. They can also contact them by phone or via their website, and most network operators are on social media too.
• 105 is a free service for people in England, Scotland and Wales.
• Customers can call 105 no matter who they choose to buy electricity from.
• Customers can also call 105 if they spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put anyone in danger. If there’s a serious immediate risk, they should call the emergency services too.
Are looking for volunteers see link below.
The Pavilion, Seal Recreation Ground,
High Street, Seal TN15 0AF
Ideal for childrens parties or small meetings.
Seal Village Hall 01959 522545
Seal Church Hall 01732 762840
St Lawrence Village Hall, Stone Street
email:- Andy Smaggasgale
Underriver Village Hall
Laura Chappell on 07778 128082
See contact page for photos
At our Annual Assembly on 5th May
Barbara Arnold was presented with the KALC Community Award. For the active part she plays in encouraging older people to get involved in village clubs and groups and making people feel welcome when they move into the Seal. Many of her friends attended the award.
If you are near a flower tub in Seal village please water it, even when we have had rain!
Next year we are hoping to increase our flowers tubs and encouraging businesses and householders to make a contribution to tubs outside their properties. We will be giving more details early next year but if you wish to register an interest please let us know.
55+ DANCE A fun and friendly 55+ Dance Group in Seal Village Hall who meet once a week to enjoy dance/movement to keep fit, have fun and relax. TO FIND OUT MORE USE THE LINK BELOW:-
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.